Memorial Weekend Asi World 2018
Brawijaya University Hospital (RSUB) contribute in commemorating the Weekend World falls on Asi 1-7 August 2018. Take the theme "Breastfeeding: Foundation of Life, Weekend World ASI celebrated this year aims to alert the communities around the world about the importance of BREAST MILK for growing flowers fruit hearts. BREAST MILK contains nutrients that are very beneficial to the health of the baby, even the World Health Organization (WHO) recommends infants to get BREAST MILK ekskiusif for six months.
The following is a benefit of BREAST MILK to mothers and babies too:
1. Meet the needs of the baby's nutrition.
2. Accelerate the growing swell of the baby.
3. Increase the durability of the body of a baby.
4. Faster recover from a sense of tired and ill post birth.
5. Natural contraception.
6. Practical and economical.