World Heart Day 2018
Heart disease has indeed become one of the leading causes of death. Data Riskedas the year 2013 showed the highest prevalence for cardiovascular disease in Indonesia is coronary heart sufferers amounted to 1.5 percent.
You can avoid heart problems in the future by adopting a healthy lifestyle, including:
1. Stay away from smoking: the carbon monoxide in smoke replaces some of the oxygen in the blood so that it forces the heart to work harder to supply oxygen.
2. Exercise at least 30 minutes every day: gentle exercise such as brisk walking can provide huge benefits for the heart.
3. Good food consumption: a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fish may help protect the heart.
4. Sleep quality and enough: most adults require 7-9 hours of sleep every night.
5. Do health checks on a regular basis: check your blood pressure, cholesterol levels, diabetes mapping. You can memeriksakannya on RSUB can serve general check up and equipped with adequate laboratory facilities.